Saturday, July 12, 2008

A happy outing :]

Saturday ,12 th July 2008- YEAP YEAP YEAP ,IT'S HOLIDAY !! I just finished my semester 0 last friday..hmmmmmm after a 1 week battle with loads of calculations x.x , I am freeeee like a bird flying where ever i like !

Before my holiday , i planned an outing with my dear :D which is Today..alright we watched hellboy 2 which i think is kinda over-rated. Hmmm if rating from 1-10 i will give a 6.5 :]..


hell boy 2

After the movie , we met up with adrian , kha chun , austen and his friend. We had our lunchie at vivo. [ IS ALL CHEEESEEEE , omg i dont eat cheese :( ( except for pizza hut's hawaian chicken )* speaking within my heart * ] BUT , thx god there's FISH AND CHIPS :]..

Here some pics taken after my lunchie :'x ,Before that let me make things clear ! dont say i act cute or something ! Is just some random emotions of mine :]..




My babe :]

And then...there goes my day :']





p/s : thx dear :] i love you and happy 17 th month anniversary. :]

No comments: