Sunday, June 8, 2008

happy 15th month anniversary :D.


Happy 16th month anniversary DEAR :D ,

dear u must be smiling happily everyday just like this photo..
to listen to my "syok sendiri thoughts ", to laugh with me, to cry with me, to be there for me, to listen to me, to tell me jokes, to laugh at my not-funny-jokes, to cook for me a lot of food, to tell me even if I'm super fat :X , you'll still love me, to maple with me, to bimbo with me, to camwhore with me, to phone phone with me, and to.. to.. to..
..to tell me "I love you"
Isn't she gorgeous ? she's mine mine mine mine ! RAWR.
Monday , 9th June 2008 - hmmm time really passes fast , in a blink of eye we already had been together for 15 months. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Dear without the present of you in my life , i am like a nobody soul floating around..

dear if you're asking ,
If You're Asking If I Need You The Answer Is Forever,
If You're Asking If I'll Leave You The Answer Is Never,
If You're Asking What I Value The Answer Is You,
If You're Asking If I Love You The Answer Is I Do.
i love you dear :D try figure out what's this < :D
once again !
HAPPY 16th month anniversary dear :D

No comments: