Monday, October 14, 2013

:)

I lay in my dark quiet room trying to diminish the endless thoughts that run through my head. I look to my left at the clock resting on my nightstand. 3.01 a.m. I let out a small sigh and look back up at the ceiling. I examine a small thin crack in the wall that extends itself to the corner and disappears. I hear Raggles’s short, quick inhales and exhales of breath as he lies peacefully in her crib. I feel a tiny breeze sneak in through the window above my head and it sends a chill down my body. 

I belive that the mind, body, soul, and heart are all different, and equally as beautiful, yet all connected. I believe in soul mates, a soul does not want to be alone and hungers for the fulfilment it needs and endlessly searches out its mate.....whether this mate is a friend or lover, it makes no matter. I believe that there are more than one "soulmate" but only one that will carry through eternity

I have this philosophy about life, "live life without 
regrets". Best advice I ever heard was "You either get it or you don't". Life is too precious; it's too short to carry grudges, because they end up only making you miserable. Don't let others tell you how to be, only you know inside yourself who you are, and what you want out of life. For me love and happiness are the most precious things in the world to be surrounded by love and happiness eternally. It is the little things in life that you have to come to realize around you that are more important than material things. They are there, and they are free, you have to just look for them, they are in front of you and all around you. 

No regrets, just love, just you and me.
I love you..

Love,
Drake fool.

No comments: