Monday, October 7, 2013

To love again.

To love again.

The love of life is, in general, the effect not of our enjoyments, but of our passions. We are not attached to it so much for its own sake or as it is connected with happiness, as because it is necessary to action. Without life there can be no action -- no objects of pursuit -- no restless desires -- no tormenting passions. Hence it is that we fondly cling to it -- that we dread its termination as the close, not of enjoyment, but of hope.

In Everyone’s life there are different experiences; one of those is the first love. Love is a passionate feeling for another person that can be felt in a variety of shapes and size. It was more romantic and emotionally uplifting than any other experience I had ever been through.

I met her when I had my first  Frisbee training with her-she was in the team, when I first saw her; she seemed me a quiet and good girl and I was also told that she’s taken(hope was shattered right at that time). It started one fine day in August. Her name is Joeyee. She had a smile that would make any man fall to his knees (I would die for her smile); I liked her soft voice, her character, her behavior, her appearance, how she thought, her spontaneous, and her straight forwardness. 

It was during w5o5 finals. The ambiance of the game, how she asked me for my pink stool, I can literally draw it out. Most importantly the feeling that was flowing through my entire body was just overwhelming experience.  Prolly no words can ever describe how beautiful the feeling was.  

It's been a while. This has to be more than a crush, more than just a fleeting attraction. Love cannot be won like a teddy bear at the fair; cannot be stolen like a rare painting from a museum in the dead of night. The real love comes first from within, not from anyone else. I’ll wait even if it takes days, months, and years.


No matter what happens, no regrets, just love. 

Love,
Drake foo.



No comments: