Friday, May 9, 2008

Me.


If you don't know who's the hottie is above, it's okae! it's never too late to know such leng zai. Hahaha. ( Please. You can take what I say here as a joke xD. Thankyou! )

As you can see from the picture above, My name is ChuanChuen.
I hate. I mean HATE tuna! Why does anyone ever likes to eat tuna so much. Don't you think they smell??
I hate mayo! Why does anyone ever likes mayo so much? Don't you think it's all slimy and sticky?? omg.
I hate cheese! Why does anyone ever likes to eat cheese so much! They stink!! but for one thing, I eat only pizza hut's pizza cheese.
.. and my all time favourite pizza?
I present you..


Hawaiian chicken. (:

Everytime I go to Victorian Station or TGIF, 80% of the time I'll order this dish because it does not contain any cheese, tuna or mayo!
I present to you.. once again..
.
.
.
.

(eh? Sorry. couldn't find the picture.. -.-)

FISH AND CHIPS!!!

I don't really like to eat sushi because it's not filling..
I love to go to TheCurve because it's quieter and less people. But the most important reason is because there're couple seats.. LOL!
I don't like to go OneUtama because it's always crowded!
I dislike chemistry because I always don't get what they're saying.
I prefer slippers over snickers.
My favourite sports will be tennis! and I love WILSON brand.
It has been such a LONG time since I get myself a new pair of nike snickers. I have a pair of white colour snickers and the blue one is spoilt last year.
I used to have rabbit teeth when I was young.
I don't like to eat all the FAT MEAT when I eat Bak Kut Teh. It's just too disgusting.
My favourite football team would be Manchester United.
Roger Federer is my idol.
I love the food that my mom cooks.

That's all for today =)


GB in the identity of cc.



No comments: