Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YumCha

This is a kinda late post. But since there's nothing much to blog about.. I shall blog about the yumcha session that we had on last saturday!

Huey ee, Jess, Ming and Sam created this fab website where all of us will be able to check out on the latest gathering.. We had the first ever gathering on last saturday as Florence will be going to Utar in Kampar soon.



So many tables joined xD


Spot she? LOLs.




Group pic which I wasn't in.

That's the end of the post! Sorry if it's too boring! (:


PS: This entry is written by GB but I will no longer specify that it's written by me. Apparently, this blog will not be updated that often as I'm also quite busy with my studies already! and as for the owner of the blog? He's gonna have exam soon! So sorry for the lack of updates! xoxo. Last but not least, good luck to FCC and his friends in the upcoming exam! Add oil ~~ (x

No comments: