Friday, May 2, 2008

MR. SEAN's First POst..

YO PEOPLE!!!
This is Mr. Sean a.k.a FCC's 15 years best buddy in the Whole Wide World and so-called "Jackie Chan"??
Can you people believe that this is my very first time blogging and i am not blogging in my own blog???
You people must be wondering.. Why on earth is this "wonderful" blog of Mr.'Simple Man' has two other bloggers (actually one freshman blogger, which is me) posting silly and stupid posts.. The answer is simple.. We are best friends and this "Simple Man" does not mind sharing his blog to his lover and buddy..AWW... Isn't he sweet? (sounding gay right now)
Anyway, I just finished my college's first semester's final examination. I never felt so free in my life before..I'm serious.. It was so stressful.. I got insomnia every single night.. could not sleep well.. Studying until late at night..Sigh.. Makes me feel like I am going to resit that useless government examination,SPM, which is the worst nightmare of all secondary students i believe.
OK, cut that crap. Three of us are going out tomorrow!!! Yay.. Never felt so happy in my life before..(not) We are planning to watch the newly release blockbuster movie, "IRONMAN"!!! and play Foosball.. Looking forward to it..
That's all for now..

No comments: