Sunday, May 25, 2008

long time no see !

Monday , 26th may 2008 - woah ! it has been a long time i never blog , because i am really really busy with piles of assignments , lab reports and last but not least mid term test :(..

oh yea , let's not talk bout those stresssss stuff ! hehe here's some stuff i wanna share with u guys during the days in SEMENYIH.





YUMMY !! the pizza shape-like is called naan ( taste like garlic bread :S )..and some arabic foods
which i forgotten their names..is my first time eating arabic foods thou they taste kinda weird for
me * but is worth trying them :)
-
hehe i am doing great here in Semenyih , everything seems to be going smoothly for me ! I am glad that what i having now..:]]] friends , love , family , health everything !!! :0
-
oops is getting late i think i better make a move first ! mum nagging - -..i will tell u guys more about me myself in the very next coming thread ! cya guys <3

No comments: