Friday, April 18, 2008

bad dream , bad move


Saturday , 19th april 2008 - Drip drop, Drip drop, Drip drop, darned rain just wont stop,its driving me insane. I couldn't really sleep not because the rain drops, but a horror dream..the worst dream i ever had. I'm not really sure bout the man face , but i'm sure it was full with blood. Red stain blood stained on his sword..and he was yelling ( evilly) " i'm gonna kill u, laugh evilly again" ..i ran and ran till no sign of that man voice was heard..i thought i'm kinda save..perharps i am wrong..so wrong..he appeared in front of me and he stabbed me with his sword..i thought i was dead that time..


And there goes my dream , i woke up but i am so terrified till i cried..I'm so lost that time so i decided to call she..i'm so sry to wake u up during the late midnight , but i really dunno who to go to except u..sigh bad move bad move..i'm so dead this time ):..i screw up everything again..

I am lost, lost...





1 comment:

Sean said...

what kind of dream is that???
you played tooo much cabal..
why r u so delicate?
Cry over a bad dream..?
tsk tsk tsk...
not like you...
you changed a lot after knowing "she"
let me rephrase my sentence..
you cry a lot after knowing "she"..
sigh...
That's the power of love i believe..