Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Ghost Blogger.

Apparently, there are some feedbacks made by Mr.Owner-of-this-blog. He called me in the morning just to ask me why'd I put a picture of him when he was young.

What I get to know from him is.. His friends over there in Sememyih .aka. the readers of this blog, think SLYH is very handsome and looks like Jackie Chan. zomgwtfbbq? LOL !! Sorry la brother SLYH, I was laughing so hard when I heard this. and about Mr.Owner-of-this-blog, he did not give me any details on what his friends think about him himself.

..and..

..G.B stands for Ghost Blogger, not Gang Bang. LOL.

Just to entertain all of you before I end this entry, it's time for some LAME JOKES!!! x)
.
.
.

Question: What is the fattest city in the world?


Crack your head a little to think for the answer.
Answer will be revealed if there's a need to. Cheers x)





The Most Gorgeous Ghost Blogger <3

No comments: