Saturday, April 19, 2008

i am clear..

Sunday,20th april 2008- morning guys,Is 5 in the morning..i had no idea what struck me up to wake up so early in the morning..something to share about..

speaking within myself..
think, think..what u wan the best for her? i wan her to be happy and smiling all the time..i'll stop the flow of my tears..crying doesn't make anything better..i needa be strong..in fact that i must be strong..sometimes i feel like giving up everything..but running away from the problems doesn't make anything comes better..problem still occurs..i must be strong..i am just to weak to face anything if i kept continue with this kind of emotional..y am i waiting ? I shall be strong from this moment..

" when u think u're ready , come and catch me again ".. I just wan to say i love you before i dont stand any more chances to tell u..and i do hope u will be smiling happily everyday :)..:) :) :) :)

Ok, let's put every bad stuff happen in a box and throw it out far towards the ocean.."screaming towards the window".. :0 oops the next moment i will be seeing eggs and veges flying towards me..haha is still so early in the morning..sry neighbours..

hmmm guys u wouldn't be seeing me blogging in the next few days..as i don't have a lappy ): so take care guys..

No comments: