Saturday, April 19, 2008

hmmm..a small poem.

Saturday, 19 th april 2008 - u guys must be thinking i am a mad blogger, yes indeed i am..hmm there comes my feelings..feelings to the key of writing..

Words of wisdom
come to my ears,
telling me i've to be strong,
but i'm just too weak..

With the truth finally said
and out in the open for me to plainly see,
I wonder y i'm like lost in the golden triangle,
but this is the facts i need to face it..

With the tears i want to flow
from my eyes,
i feel that my heart
was stabbed with million pieces of knives

Love hurts..
this is what they say..
but i will love again,
cause i wouldn't had give up.

So i sit and think of all the things
the situation has cost,
due to the characteristic of taking things granted,
love and trustworthy has been lost.

Instead , a learning experience
has come from all this,
i need to change and be strong,
strong in my soul and love towards u..

i'll change..
i'll be waiting..
waiting like i ever did before..

2 comments:

Sean said...

Really OMG ABC 123 LASER GUN PEW PEW PEW man...
i don't quite understand your poem..
Only some parts are comprehendsible..
Don't know if others might understand it..
I'm not very good at poems though..
Keep blogging man..
Try blogging 5 posts in one day..
beat kenny in blogging!!! xD

Anonymous said...

Oh..didn't know u can write poems.
Cheer up lar.
Time heals...

:P