Friday, April 18, 2008

the very first blog of me (:

Friday , 18th april 2008 - Hmmm this is my very first blog i'm gonna write in my life :O sounds great? haha yea i think is great..the reason y i am starting to write blog is i wanna share what i am going trough this coming days with my family, my love's one,my friends..hmm tough days thou..

woke up bout 7.30 this morning ( i think this is the earliest i ever wake up during this 5 months holiday ) time really passes fast..oh yea the reason i woke up 7.30 this morning is to get ready my Uni orientation which was located bout 1 hour journey from my house..well as usual boring briefing was given.. the briefing last bout 3 hours..as i mention from the vry beginning of the post, i gonna face a big challenge, challenge that determine what i'm gonna be..frankly speaking i'm kinda scard. hmm oh yea , i wanna thx she for giving me the supports and advices, sry for bugging u and crying this evening ):..i will change and i will take my words strongly this time..

Is time to get independent, hmmm last time i depends too much on parents. This is the perfect time for me to change..i will change..(: . change for myself and she.. before ending this post , i wanna say I love you to she.. for everything she had done for me..time to get to bed..cause tomorrow there will be a short outing with she, but i think it will be vry meaningful :o..nights

1 comment:

Sean said...

SHE=MICHELLE???
IT's Kinda Obvious..
Y call her and Cry??
Very Stress??
Y din call me instead?? xD
Just Kidding..