Wednesday, April 23, 2008

this is the day :D

Thursday, 24th april 2008 - yo yo yo ! In the coming 4 hours i will be back to my home ! although i have left home for just a few days but i feel like i have left home for few months man..haha..before that , tjm i know who are u ! u are min min jie jie.. :D..send my regards to yr family.

yea man , i'm getting happier and happier..haha the vry main reason is i'm coming back home and everything seems to be better with me and she..moreover , friends i met here is kinda funny , nice , like to talk c0rk ( dirty jokes and perverted stuff -.- )..but few of them smokes very heavily..frankly speaking i dont really like smokers and so i asked them.." what's so nice about smoking ? " they said " to release stress "..x.x..and they asked me wanna try? obviously i give a big NO to them..whenever they start smoking i will get away from them :D..i dont wanna be a passive smoker which eventually will die faster than those who smokes:O

life seems to be very enjoyable here , but i dont carry with those kind of mentality on..this is not self praise k? keke..i used to study and doing revision @ the library now ! i study hard and play hard as well too ! this is what i call the perfect living style :D..( for me )..cause i know my spm results has disappointed my parents, and this is the time i prove something to them that i can do it with my own abilities !

hmm alright guys , time to get on to the library for some research and revision ! take care guys.. :D

p.s : i will always be there for you.. :D muacks

No comments: