Saturday, April 19, 2008

A short outing and wishes from me

Saturday, 19th april 2008- A short outing but yet is meaningful , i am not gonna elaborate much on what we did today , but the best outcome i get is the photo with she..is time to get pack up my shirts , pants , etc..as i'm leaving my home for my further studies..i will miss my lovely bed,lovely comp, families ,buddies and last but not least she..will u guys miss me? :(?

oh and all the best to my 15 years buddy in his coming exam..i'm glad to have him as my buddy..we share laughter , jokes , dirty jokes especially :o haha..and ks all the best in getting flying colours result..thx for yr little advices ks..

oh man i talk like i'm not gonna see u guys for a long period -.- , hah who knows what happens next..Hmmm alright guys i got to go..cya in my vry next blog..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zzzzz.......dude what r u writting........ i dont understand!!!!!!!

Sean said...

Why don't you insert a chatbox in your "lovely" blog so that we can chat there.. it will be easier cz posting comments is very troublesome..