Friday, April 25, 2008

An entry from not-the-owner-of-the-blog.

I know you're suffering, mentally, tired of everything that has happened to you recently. But no matter how tired you are, how much you wish that all these things might just be a dream and when you are awake, everything will go back to the way they were where you're still the happy-go-lucky guy I used to know, the guy who has basically nothing to worry about, the guy who plays online games 24/7.. But Chuan Chuen, you and I know, everyone knows that this is not a dream. No matter how tired you are, you still have to go on. You mustn't give up on yourself, you mustn't give up hopes from everyone that have for you.

I just want to tell you here that you're not alone facing all this hardship. You still have your family, your friends, me who really really really care about you. You really are not alone.

If you feel tired, there are so many shoulders out there prepared for you to lean on. If you feel like crying, there are many tissues held out by those who love you. If you feel like talking to somebody, there are so many pairs of ears there ready to listen to you. If you want a hug or pat on the back, just ask, and I am sure there will be lots of them who will open their arms to you. If there isn’t any, I will always be the first one.

I remember you told me once, “status is not important”. Do you still remember? In another word, being together or not does not really matter. Because what matters the most is I will always be here for you to listen to you, to share your thoughts, to cry with you when you’re sad, to laugh with you when you’re happy, to accompany you when you’re alone. So, does it really matter whether we are together or not when I will still be here giving you endless support and advises.

I believe, not only me who is worried about you. Your mother, father and sister are all worried about you. If you don’t be strong, if you’re unhappy, if you’re depressed, if you give up on yourself, Chuan Chuen, what will ever happen to them? For the ones who love you so much in their entire life, will you be so heartless to let them down, disappointed, sad and cry for you? Especially your mother. Words cannot describe the love she has for you. Don't let her be worry about you. (:

Think it in another way, in a more positive way. After what have happened, it is undeniable that you have realised who are the ones who really care about you. How to appreciate the people around you, especially your family. How precious life is. Correct? (:

I know it’s hard for you at the moment. However, just bare in mind that everyone will be with you. Everyone will support you, listen to you. You are so important to me, to all of us because when you cry, we’ll cry. But when you smile, we’ll smile as well.

So be strong! Prove to everyone and yourself that this is not going to beat you down. Remember you used to say this? "FREE KILL". Say it again will you? (:

Love,
she

No comments: