Sunday, April 20, 2008

room sweet room..


Sunday , 20th april 2008 - Helo guys , check this out..this is my room (: ..as u all know i will be leaving tomorrow..as i am stepping out my small little foot step to face the challenge i'm gonna face..
Hmmm is not a very big room but indeed i think is perfect..frankly speaking , i'm so gonna miss this room, is aint just a room but is a room which accompany for more than 14 years..ahhh isn't it sweet?
Come to the road i'm gonna face..i really dunno wat's gonna happen next..but i ain't falling down just because of some blockage..i believe this is a test from the god to test my perseverance..which is a good thing i think..i'm gonna learn, learn to be stronger as i use to depends too much on my parents..i'm ready , just bring it on man..ntg is gonna fear me (:..
Guys u see the heart on my bed? It was a birthday give from she..and i'm bringing it along with me and oh yea and my small green pillow..aiya his under the big pillow..hmm alright guys got to go..cya in my very next post..
ps : Dont worry bout me , FCC is going to proof to u that what he says..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take good care of yourself. remember to eat your meals on time, don't eat too much oily food, do more exercise, be more socialable, drink more water, eat your medincine on time, sleep earlier.. (:

Anonymous said...

medicine*