Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time to safe this blog by presenting The Most Gorgeous G.B.

As you can see from the title above, IT IS, in fact, the time to safe this Gonna-Be-Dead-Blog of Mr. Foo Chuan Chuen.

You must be having a, or maybe a few, or maybe tonnes of question marks regarding on who I am. ( Okae la, I know I'm lame.. Hee x]). For your information, I'm the Ghost Blogger of this blog. I will update this blog when Mr.Slacker .aka. Foo Chuan Chuen is away from home. Geez. I don't even update my own blog that often. But do you kow how does it feel to be a Ghost Blogger of someone's blog and not your own? Ask me 'bout the feeling, maybe I will tell you =P

I'm totally lovin' this feeling!! HEHE.

Alright. Time for some serious business here. Here are some tokens for all of you who have been reading his blog. Hahaha. Reaaddyyyy?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




TADA!

Hahahaha. Yes yes yes indeed. That is FCC and his 15 years super duper best buddy in the world.. SLYH. Looking at those two, I'm teared of laughing so hard! If you look at the picture closely, FCC had rabbit front-tooth when he was young! and SLYH looked so innocent. Looked. I repeat. Hahaha xD

15 years of friendship! Can you believe it? And they are still close to each other even though they go to different college and university already!

So what do you have to say now? (:

P/S: I'm so sure that SLYH is going to kill me for putting up this photo. Hahahaha. and Mr. FCC, what's up with Barney the purple dinosaur's TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR!!!!

.

The Most Gorgeous Ghost Blogger <3

No comments: