Monday, April 21, 2008

funny , real funny happenings..

Tuesday ,22th april 2008 - yo guys , miss me? i know u guys will..not perasan but is 6th sense..jajajaja..hmmmm , i'm doing fine here in semenyih..:DD

Yesterday , it was the ice breaking thingy..nothing much i can describe but 1 word - boring..therefore i decided to go back my hostel..but there isn't any transport to my hostel ..i think and think and think..should i walk back? speaking within myself : YES i should go back because i have nothing more to do in school..and the library is closed..so let get my ass move on !..hah it was so dark and there isn't any road light can be seen..is so dam quiet..frankly speaking..i am scard at the moment..but thx god i manage to reach my home :O safely..* after 30 minutes of walking *

But this is not the end , the funny part is when i reached home i called she.. guess what? hah
she : ahh yr mother is so worry bout u..faster call yr parents !
me: O.O????
she : " sry " i called yr parents :x
me : uh oh , x.x shyt..." caused i told my mum that i reach home at 8 ! " in fact that i reached home 1 hour after i msg-ed her..:s

Well , i called up my parents.."ahh naggy naggy"..is just like mailto:1@#^$%^%^&%^@#$@#$!@#!@#$%&^(&*(...hahaha..but haha but i know they are just worried bout me..so i just oh oh oh ,"yes yes "...

alright guys , my class is starting :(..take care ! <3

ps : thx for being there for me and listen to me..don't worry bout me..

1 comment:

Jane said...

U ar......... =.=

* I will smack u like a pancake when u get bec home*

ur evil sis.